Guiding business owners through the minefield of HR issues and requirements.
Professional, ethical, caring; Sue Yates Personnel offer a full service to ensure your business remains UK compliant to support your greatest asset – your people.
A booming business means busy people. This often leads to companies loosing grip on the professional wellbeing of their teams. We guide business managers and owners through all aspects of HR.
Working alongside you lets us identify risks and opportunities, along with workable solutions whilst supporting performance and people needs.
We ensure our clients are compliant with UK HR Legislation and their people systems, operational procedures and manuals are appropriate to their needs.
Our services include:
- Common Sense Compliant HR documentation
- Advice and guidance via email/telephone/face to face
- Onsite support for HR Issues
- Tailored Workshops
- Employment Relations
- Job Profiling
- Culture Change Programmes
- Re-organisation & Restructuring projects
- Generalist HR / Employee issues such as Disciplinary,
- Grievances, Absence and Performance Management issues
- Reward and Recognition
- Training and Development
- Career Management
- Competency Development
- Recruitment Vetting Services
- Industry Accreditations (including CHAS and BALI)
- Providing essential legal updates and guidance on issues that affect the way businesses operate
Our HR services include access to a named CIPD qualified HR consultant, an initial systems audit, comprehensive HR system which includes contracts and employee handbooks. Access to a telephone advice line all year round is available.